In response to the Covid-19 pandemic and the latest advice from the Government we are cancelling all the regular groups, our Sunday morning & evening services and mid-week meetings until further notice. We are highly unlikely to be able to meet together at Easter and we are postponing the church anniversary and AGM.
However we are starting a short daily reflection on a passage of Scripture and are also planning to record a weekly video which will include readings, a message and other material. This can all be viewed here on the website are on the church Facebook page and YouTube channel.
- We worship God together twice on Sundays, at 10am (followed by refreshments) and at 6pm. During the 10am service, we provide Treasure Hunters, for all children in year 5 and under. For the young people (years 6 to 13) we have a Bible Class that meets at 11.30am
- We run Caterpillars, a baby and toddler group for children 0-4 years, which meets between 9:30 and 11:00am
- We run Adventurers, a children’s club for children in years 3 to 6, they meet at 6.15pm.
- We study the Bible and pray together at 8pm, either at the church or in homes.
- We run Impact, a youth group for young people in years 7 to 13, which meets at 7.30pm.
The ladies meet for a prayer time and Bible study, usually scheduled for the second Monday of the month.
We enjoy a meal and a talk with our Newtown Neighbours group the first Thursday of the month beginning at 12.45pm.
Throughout the year we host Men’s Breakfasts and Ladies’ Breakfasts for anyone to come and enjoy a meal and time with friends as well as hear an encouraging talk.
For those who are interested in knowing or learning more about the Christian faith we offer a course called Christianity Explored.
If you have any questions about our activities or services please contact us for any further information.