In response to the Covid-19 pandemic and the latest advice from the Government certain changes have been made to our regular meetings.
As the country begins to unlock from the COVID-19 pandemic, we have begun to restart some of our physical meetings, including both our Sunday services. There is no need to book in advance for physical services but if you would like to be seated in a socially distanced area of the church then please give us advance notice.
If you would like to read our risk assessment concerning unlocking the church then please read the following: NBC COVID-19 Risk Assessment 20th December. However, we want to do everything in our power to ensure that no one misses out and so if you are self-isolating or don’t feel comfortable with attending the service then please join us on the YouTube livestream and the Zoom meetings that we have throughout the week.
However, thanks to the wonders of technology, we have been able to continue many of our mid-week meetings on Zoom or through other means. If you would like to be part of any of these meetings then please get in touch with us at (01494) 583790 or email@example.com
We have also started a short daily reflection on a passage of Scripture and are recording a weekly video which will include readings, a message and other material. This can all be viewed here on the website are on the church Facebook page and YouTube channel.
As a church we have always held to the sovereignty of God over all things. We believe He is in control and we trust Him to strengthen us who believe in Him and make us more like His Son Jesus.
- We worship God together twice on Sundays, at 10am (followed by refreshments) and at 6pm. During the 10am service, we provide Treasure Hunters, for all children in year 5 and under. For the young people (years 6 to 13) we have a Bible Class that meets at 11.30am
- We run Caterpillars, a baby and toddler group for children 0-4 years, which meets between 9:30 and 11:00am. To register please click here
- We run Adventurers, a children’s club for children in years 3 to 6, they meet at 6.15pm.
- We study the Bible and pray together at 8pm, either at the church or in homes.
- We run Impact, a youth group for young people in years 7 to 13, which meets at 7.30pm.
The ladies meet for a prayer time and Bible study, usually scheduled for the second Monday of the month.
We enjoy a meal and a talk with our Newtown Neighbours group the first Thursday of the month beginning at 12.45pm.
Throughout the year we host Men’s Breakfasts and Ladies’ Breakfasts for anyone to come and enjoy a meal and time with friends as well as hear an encouraging talk.
For those who are interested in knowing or learning more about the Christian faith we offer a course called Christianity Explored.
If you have any questions about our activities or services please contact us for any further information.